Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Very frustrating experience with this product, does NOT do what it says - in over 7 months less than 1 TB of data was backed up, this is INSANELY SLOW, you will never have all your files backed up therefor Carbonite is RIPPING YOU OFF. Carbonite will AUTOMATICALLY DELETE your files in 30 days if you do not continue plugging you external hard drive into a computer - this is a waste of my money since I need to make sure my files are backed up NO MATTER WHAT.

When I tried to explain my dissatisfaction with the product and request a refund they wasted my time twice asking to "fix" it. Josh told me that he couldn't give me a refund and all the managers had stepped into a meeting. When I told him I was recording the call he said 2 managers might be available and put me on hold. Brandon who is the "Consumer Manager" came on the line and was not listening to anything I said but repeating the same few lines back to me like a robot.

"Sorry because this is outside of the 30 days return policy I can't give a you a refund but we can try to fix it." He wouldn't give me his last name or an email address when I asked for one. He said that Anna the "Group Manager" will have to give me a call back. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. I purchased BACKBLAZE which I highly recommend as a QUICK EASY SEAMLESS SOLUTION THAT WORKS ALL OF WHICH CARBONITE IS NOT!!!

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY .. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, I JUST WANT A REFUND FOR A PRODUCT THAT DID NOT WORK FOR ME. I asked for the CEOs name and was told it was Mohammed Ali.

Mr. Ali if you're reading this, please train you customer service people to ACTUALLY LISTEN to the customer and offer a REAL SOLUTION

Review about: Carbonite Backup Software.

I didn't like: Lied to and blamed for their fault, Being lied to and refusal of company to accept responsibility, Restore process or customer service help.

Comments