2.6
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

It's my fault for not reading the fine print.But I purchased a 3 year contract and have had problems restoring.

Trying to do individual files was impossible because of limitations on size/number of files. I was unable to do a full restore because of my slow internet connection. so on top of the 1500.00 contract, I had to pay another 175.00 to get a restore drive. When I asked if I could get a refund for part of the contract, I was told no - that it had to have been requested within 30 days of purchase.

How can you possibly know withing 30 days if the product is going to work.Bottom line - don't sign up for long term contracts and try to do a restore within your 30 days

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of carbonite subscription from Carbonite. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Carbonite to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was inability to restore by file and refund policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carbonite for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carbonite?

Comments